Kat doodles about life:
Hello everybody, what an exciting day today! I am two weeks in and I cannot believe it myself. I have managed to do something productive every single day for the last two weeks and then having to write about it. Not something I would imagine of doing when running between shifts, going out few times during the week and even when feeling tired and admittedly a bit lazy. But even missing a day of writing although being productive, I managed to catch up, so we are on the right numbers and going strong. Today it is a quick review of what has been happening the last seven days and what I have been up to today:
- On Tuesday I went to see Lanterns on the Lake playing in Rise record shop. Beautiful autumn matching sounds and voices. Just reminding, if you have not got anything else to do this Thursday in Bristol, they are playing in Thekla.
- Updates from fellow challengers: Friend n.3 just started working, but he is taking time to think about what is the plan when learning the languages and I am staying tuned for more info. Friend n.5 messaged me today and so pleased to say she has not bought one magazine all week and opened up new savings account!!! How brilliant and massive well done lady! Just think you are suddenly lot closer to purchasing that car. Lastly I got a great text from new friend n.6. He decided after twenty years of doing so to quit smoking and started counting the days with me by picking the courage. Very pleased to hear from you guys, just take little step, one after another and you will be on fire before you even know it.
- Talking about jam jar turned into a bee saving jar, I counted all the change and it turned out £33 pounds in there, going straight to do some more good in my bank account. I am making note of the day and see how long it will take me to fill it up again using the same change with anything from 1p to 50p.
- I have also experienced this week embarrassing red turning moment, when virtual world of blogging turned into the real one.
- On the other hand there are some exciting art projects coming up, so let’s keep fingers crossed.
- And keep them crossed all of YOU start to look around as my provisional driving licence arrived. That reminds me I need to book that first lesson. Now where is this Some Day/May be list?
- Going all technical I have discovered and shared some WordPress Settings wonders and wisdom of Joe Seeber. Updating my post About Kat and linking all social media accounts together. Ended the week giving few tips on how I organize my e-mail account.
So yeah that was the last seven days, who would have thought you can fit so much into your free time, going out three times, and working, eating and doing all the needed activities to function. However I think this means catching up and staying in more in this week.
As it is Monday and Week two review, I went through my drawers and looked at all pieces of paper with all tasks of what to do. I have not done it fully, but I covered the important ones. It did feel amazing to get rid off all the pieces of paper of tasks achieved. I have few unavoidable appointments tomorrow in town, so I made shopping list for anything from food to electrical equipment and furniture I need to go and get, but will see what happens tomorrow and how the day goes. Shopping is not my favourite activity to do, so I hope to make it painless as possible with meeting a friend for a drink later on.
Apart from making lists of what to do tomorrow, I cleared few e-mails, joined the Headliner.Fm to promote my blog, although have not had much time to look properly how it works yet with Karma cash. If anyone has an experience with it, feel free to share your thoughts. And lastly I was catching up with my guilty pleasure telly (I rather not share which one) whilst sticking images of nature, buildings and architecture into my new 3D spatial scrapbook. I will be posting some inspiration pictures, once that is done.
And finally I have now 17 blog followers, 8 Twitter followers, 16 Instagram followers and 90 Facebook Page Likes and more countless likes between all of them. Numbers are growing and Thank You for your support in sharing it with your friends and I hope you will continue to enjoy my challenge updates. With Love, Kat xx