Kat doodles about life:
I have done it! I got to the end of the tunnel of 92 days to the lights of 2014!!! What a journey and by saying that meaning still on a journey, but with so much more exciting stuff ahead, who knows what happens?! Before I do all do thanking, let me sum up this rather eventful year and as You can see on my PF 2014 card I have included some of those moments.
So this year I:
- celebrated 9 years of living abroad and in the UK alone, you can read more about it in Day 20. I know- way too long and I only planned three months…
- got more design and decorating working for private clients, and discovered some delicious cupcakes on the way.
- went back to theatre design and scenic painting, when working on a show based on Nick Cave’s songs.
- realized how much I enjoy teaching and motivating others, so I did some lecturing and workshops of all sorts.
- moved a house, which was big chapter of my life, and created myself a big studio space in a new one with wall ready to be painted on.
- was blatantly reminded of my fears stopping my career, so I finally started learning how to drive. Yes, what a drama queen… it is not actually as bad as I thought!
- went home to The Czech republic after year and half, enjoyed it way too much and looked for going back home to the UK again.
- started a challenge to be productive for 92 days in row and succeeded. As right now you are reading the last post!
- lost the man, who I thought shared my soul, but nevermind I wish him all the best and I am ready to meet new friends again.
- am very proud of my little French sunshine, who never seem to stop to surprise me and who was accepted into Sorbonne, although I now miss her dearly.
- finished the second course of Designing for Interiors and ever since I am thinking how to make it happen for real.
- … and there is so much more, but not enough of virtual space…
My lovely readers, all of You who read my doodles on regular basis, all of You who read them sometimes, and You who are here for the first time, I THANK YOU ALL!!! I Thank You for Your support coming from the ones I know, who are reading, the ones who I think are reading, but do not want to admit it and the ones who read, but I do not know. I appreciate all the likes, comments and shares during this journey. You have been my silent whip getting me up and making me do things. In 2013 I had some pretty sad times, good times and some really amazing times and met lot of great people. And of course as You know me, there is always something exciting happening in a life of Kat. So whoever was part of the journey, I am lifting my cup of currently full of honey, lemon and camomile tea and I say: Na Zdravi and have a great New Year 2014!
See You all in 3 Days time with my new challenge full of dreams and resolutions, take care and all the best! With Love Kat xx